My sister Mary Lynne tagged me! The game is to open your fourth folder, post the fourth picture and give a brief explanation.
My nephew David sent me "Flat Stanley" as part of a class project. If you aren't familiar with Stanley, I'll give you a brief explanation. Flat Stanley is a world traveler, and because he's "flat", he can fit inside a letter and go ANYWHERE. He wanted to visit Las Vegas, so David sent the flat little guy for a visit. I took him on many adventures and captured several photos of him having loads of fun with me in Las Vegas. After a busy week, I took him out to relax by the pool. Unfortunately, he got sunburned. I cannot even stress enough the importance of sunscreen!Sorry I had to share the fifth photo of my fourth folder, but it helped with the explanation. That's it.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Fourth Folder, Fourth Picture
Posted by Kristiwistin at 9:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ha ha, I love the sunburn. :D
That's hilarious! I'd never heard of Flat Stanley. How long ago was Flat Stanley's vacation?
Ha ha! Very funny. I've heard of Flat Betty, who is the same type of thing that is passed around to various people for fundraising for charities. I'm not sure how it works, but its a great idea. So glad to see you post again!
That is So funny. My nephew did that same thing to my brother. He took him to a Baseball game. haha Awesome sunburn! I miss the crap out of ya!
Oh, ya do not!
That is so funny! I see skin wrinkles in Stanley's future. Sunscreen is terribly important especially when you are so prone to wrinkles.
Burnt Stanley he is now.
Post a Comment