CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Your Complaint Deserves a Complaint

My boss recEIved a customer complaint about our pharmacy shortly before I went on leave. I thought it was somewhat humorous, so I'll share it with you. I've typed it word for word, letter for letter. I left out three words, however, and replaced them with "*****". Here it is:

I went the walmart pharmacy in ***** ***** located on ***** to get a perscription that had a free trial I was suppose to recieve thirty pills in that bottle I recieved ten. The free trial was good for only one time. I tried to get some help from that pharmacy why this was the case and they couldn't and wouldn't take the time to help. For a place that prides themselves in giving you the best deals and saving you the most money on perscriptions. They have costed me over three hundred dollars. And from the sounds of it other people have had issues as well when I have talk about that walmart they tell me they never shop there from the lack of help they recieve. I know you are busy, but would appreciate the oppurtunity to further discuss this matter and hopfully come to some kind of resolve. Thank you for your time.

Ok, so that was it. Besides the grammatical and spelling errors, this post is funny because she's complaining about something that's not true. Big surprise, eh? The free trial was for a 30-day-supply, and ten tablets constituted a 30-day-supply in this case. If two pharmacy technicians and the pharmacy manager trying to explain this to you and get you the most free tablets you're entitled to qualify as "couldn't and wouldn't take the time to help", then I guess we never take the time to help. Also, this was the first time she had ever come to our pharmacy, and I saw that she had never filled at a Walmart pharmacy anywhere, so the "they have costed me over three hundred dollars" complaint doesn't make sense, unless she purchased groceries that day that "costed" her that much. These are the people that get me excited to return to work.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Ha ha, great, great!

You obliged with another story, even though you are so busy! Is there nothing you can't do?