CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Night Purchases

This isn't really an interesting story or anything. It's merely an observation posting. I had the opportunity to run the register for a few minutes tonight right before closing, and I thought my last three customers' purchases were sorta funny. The first guy bought adult diapers and condoms. The second guy purchased a dozen roses, a single cold beer, and a whole case of beer. The last guy bought a bouquet of wilting sunflowers with a big 50% off discount sticker on it (which I hope he removes before presentation) and cheap perfume. Also, this last customer smelled strongly of cologne and got 100 bucks cash back. This all just gave me a little chuckle to end my day at the pharm.

1 comments:

Steve and Holly said...

Why do you always have such interesting stories from helping at the counter when the pharmacists here stay behind their wall??