7 Things I Can Do:
1. Sing a duet with myself
2. Find a slammin' deal on just about anything
3. Math
4. Beat Preston at most games on the Wii
5. Organize (drawers, closets, people, etc.)
6. Make people laugh
7. Sightread piano music
7 Things I Can't Do:
1. Listen to the "Smurfing Land" CD without totally rocking out!
2. Watch "Where the Red Fern Grows" without crying --- I know
3. Watch movies starring Barbra Streisand or Susan Sarandon (except for Enchanted) - Sorry I had to steal that one ML, but I seriously CAN'T do it either.
4. Wait for Preston to move here
5. Get someone to put their dirty socks IN the hamper
6. Stay mad at anyone
7. The splits
7 Things I Always Say:
1. "Your Lortab/Xanax/Ambien is too soon to fill today."
2. "Sweet!"
3. "Like totally!"
4. "Are you kidding me?"
5. "I love you lots!"
6. "Son of a Nutcracker!"
7. "You got it?"
7 Things I Always Eat:
1. Fiber One Bars
2. Gogurts
3. Peppermint Cream Oreos
4. Broccoli
5. Fruit
6. Chips and Guacamole
7. Grilled Chicken
I won't tag anyone, but I like it when you take the initiative and do it anyway. You got it?
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Another Tag (involving my favorite number)
Posted by Kristiwistin at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good job on taking the initiative on this one. I love to read other people's tags, but I hate doing the tagging. It's okay that you copied me on the BS and SS thing...I don't see how anyone CAN watch them.
Post a Comment