Everyone I talk to (that actually reads this blog) has been requesting more pharmacy stories. There was a guy that asked me if a pregnancy test would work if it was "that time of the month" for his wife. There was also a lady that wanted me to just give her some percocet for her husband, and she told me she wasn't going to leave until she got some. I said, "Okay, there's a bench over there."
It's kind of sad that my new pharmacy isn't as exciting as my old one. I mostly just argue with the elderly. I can only post so many of those stories. The first person I had an issue with this week wanted to pick up some meclizine. We used to get meclizine from the manufacturer Sandoz, but now we can only get it from Rugby (or something like that). They're both generic meclizine 25mg, but this "older" person did not agree. I tried to tell him that meclizine 25mg was the same thing as meclizine 25mg, but all he could say repeatedly was "I don't think so!" Then he stormed off. The other guy wanted a 3-month supply of test strips. He only had enough left on his prescription for 2 months. As I tried to explain that every way I knew how (for at least 5 minutes), I heard some surrounding customers chuckling. Then, the "older" gentleman said to me, "Not to be condescending or anything, but you don't know what you're talking about." The customer just next to him couldn't hold it in any longer and just burst out in giggles. That's all I have for now. Sorry folks!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Some More Stories
Posted by Kristiwistin at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love your pharmacy stories, Kristin! Keep 'em coming!
So funny! I never thought about the pharmacy line being a place to pick up a good time. Now I know.
Post a Comment