So there are these people...hmmm...I'm trying to figure out a way to explain them without upsetting an entire religion or isolated community. They won't read my blog anyway, right? Still, I'm a careful sort. Let's say that these people wear their Sunday clothes and not their Sunday shoes. Do you know this quote by Victor Hugo? --- "The greatness of a people is no more determined by their numbers than the greatness of a man is by his height." --- Not true for these peeps. One might say the greatness of the women in this particular group is determined by the height of their hair. (For future reference, because there will be many stories involving the aforementioned people, they will be from this point forward known as "The Braid Brigade".)
Before I share any tales from The Braid Brigade, I'll tell you why 80% of our business now comes from them. They used to have their own pharmacy in their little town, until one day the pharmacist out there mysteriously disappeared. The doors were locked, the lights were off, and the answering machine played a lovely message where the pharmacist thanked all his customers for the many good years spent serving them. He was just...gone. His house was dark and empty. His cell phone was shut off. Nobody from that community spoke his name. It's a mystery, but I'll tell ya what isn't a mystery. The reason is clear why they started coming to the pharmacy I currently call home. We accept Arizona Medicaid (and a few other pharmacies in the area are no longer taking it)! Hurrah!!! Okay, now that I've set the scene, prepare yourselves for some good stories...
Monday, April 2, 2012
The Braid Brigade
Posted by Kristiwistin at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait!
I came over here from the Cupcake Goddess making a comment about your blog one day months ago...then I stayed because you are so funny! I have friends that are nurses at our hospital and I live for funny medical stories! haha! Anyway, I just spent a good 5 minutes of my life googling anything I could to figure out what group this could possibly be. I think I figured it out! ha! Your jokes on this one make a lot more sense when I realized that group also had communities in Arizona. Anyway, keep writing because you are too funny!
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment