CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Real Blog

I asked myself today (again): Why do I have two blogs? Well, the short and simple answer would be that it's because I had started this one before I met Preston, and I wanted us to have our own separate, wonderful space in blogworld. Then I got thinking, that page with Presto isn't really a blog, or is it? By definition, a blog is "a website that contains an online personal journal with reflections, comments, and often hyperlinks provided by the writer". All I've done on the other site is post an abundance of photos. So, I'm calling that other page a "Photo Journal". So, I have a photo journal and a blog. How about that? Wait! If I call it a photo journal, isn't a blog by definition a personal journal of sorts? Ok, so I'm back to having two blogs.

0 comments: