CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Best Aprons Ever!

My dear friend makes these beautiful aprons, and she keeps coming up with new things (like placemat/napkin sets and flower pins). I'm impressed with her work, and today I want to share the cuteness with you. Check these out!


 Photo Collage Photo Collage
 Photo Collage Photo Collage

Photo Collage by Dundoo - MySpace Editor


You can view more at: thecupcakegoddess.blogspot.com or www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6006010

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm loving them and can't wait to see you in one of them!

pinkfrostycookies said...

They are so cute! I totally need one. I never wear an apron and I should. I'd wear these all the time. I want one to go with my polish pottery. Do you have one?

Preston and Kristin said...

Well, perhaps I can have one custom made for you. I'll model the one I'm getting once I receive it.