CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

I'd like to vent for a moment. Even though none of my customers probably reads this blog, I'd just like to say STOP YELLING AT ME ABOUT THIS:

http://www.thespectrum.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009904240334

This man delivered my drugs for ONE DAY as a substitute delivery man. In order to clear up a few things, I will say again (for the 34th time) that: 1. I did not hire this man. You keep telling me that I personally hired him, but I'm pretty sure I'd know if I did. 2. I don't choose what courier company we use. That's not MY job. My job is to ensure safe and accurate dispensing of meciation. 3. Our medication really does have a tamper seal on every bottle (contrary to what the Cedar City Police Department said). 4. I personally didn't choose what medications are on the $4 list. Also, I'm not saying all of this "just because I work for Wal-Mart". Does this post sound hostile? I can show you hostile. ; )

0 comments: