CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Interesting

A customer with an interesting story came in last week. What's happening to her is something I'd never heard of happening before. Seven months ago, she became pregnant with twins. Somewhere in this pregnancy, she miscarried one of the twins. At that time, her body figured she was no longer pregnant, so another egg came into the picture, and voila! She's pregnant with a 7-month- and 10-week-old fetus. Crazy eh?

5 comments:

NatalieD said...

I wonder what will happen to the fetus when she delivers the other baby.

Steve and Holly said...

I've never heard of that either. So, are the babies semi-twins?

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! That's amazing! I've never even heard of that happening before. So random and crazy. Like a pink dolphin...

pinkfrostycookies said...

You're kidding, right? Is this April Fools?

Lee said...

This story reminds me of when I was pregnant with twins.