CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 4, 2011

It's not an "accidence" if it happens twice...or more

Okay, I'm kind of bombarding ya'll with posts, but I'm in a typing mode, so here's another one. It's only intended for ages 18+ though. It doesn't mean it's R-rated or anything, but I like to be on the safe side. So one quiet Sunday, my attention was drawn to the side of the pharmacy, where I heard a young girl exclaim, "YAY! They are open." Then she proceeded to ferociously kiss her male companion, whom she sent over to the pharmacy counter (as she went and sat on the bench). Hmmm, what could this young man possibly want? "Can I buy that morning after pill stuff here?" he sheepishly asked. We sold it to him, then he went back over to the girl, and they literally skipped off. A few hours later, I received a phone call from a young man who had a question about a purchase he had made at the pharmacy that day. He began, "Uh, hi. I was in earlier like a few hours ago to buy a morning after pill or Plan B or whatever it's called, and well, I got it because my girlfriend and I, well...we...my girlfriend and I had relations...sexual relations or whatever, like a few hours before that. Anyway, we did it, I mean, had sex again like just barely, a couple of hours after she took the pill, and I was wondering if that pill would be enough to cover both accidences." I told him I'd never been asked that before, because usually when people need to take Plan B the first time, they're a little more cautious in the future. I told him I'd have to look that one up. I found some information about how long it would last in his girlfriend's system, and I shared that with him. He liked my answer and excitedly responded, "So you mean it'll last that long?" I immediately said, "Yes, BUT that doesn't mean you can do that as many times as you want in that period of time and be safe. You should probably call it quits or find some method of birth control for any future (I wanted to say accidences) encounters." He then said, "Okay, thank you!" and then hung up.

2 comments:

KellyLady said...

Thanks for all the good chuckles!

NatalieD said...

Oh, my! I'm glad you posted all of these fun stories.